The day we went to Alton Towers with a couple of close friends and a couple of the worlds most annoying sons a’ bitches. Needless to say the best part was coming back to Annies flat for some alone time (nap time).
I think thats Annies umbrella, don’t recall her wearing a gold skirt…
100 FACEBOOK FANS GIVEAWAY
Hi Everyone! As our blog continues to grow we at Tioneer would like to thank you guys for supporting us. So make sure to like our Facebook page [http://www.facebook.com/TioneerAtAmazon] and when we reach 100 followers, we will give away an infinity ring [of your choice] to ONE LUCKY WINNER!
Other ways to win:
- Reblogging this post and sharing it with your friends will give you an extra entry!
- Sharing it on facebook will also give you an extra entry!
This giveaway ends on August 1st good luck everybody! :]
Tom and I have this as a tattoo! I hope we win!
I forgot how to upload gifs, but I promised Tom I’d make this. See if you can spot Salem!
My best friend cradling a bunch of ever-lasting flowers we bought at the Hackney Flower Market! We both have half of the original bunch to signify our unrelenting love toward one another!
My bunch is currently sat on my window ledge, limp and brown as fuck…
BUT WE STILL LIKE EACH OTHER! :D
All our memories of the 7th - 9th June 2012
- Getting let into a packed bar for World Pride because a grumpy Lithuanian bouncer remembers us from our first trip to London in 2010.
- “Rain kind of wets the hair.” Annie’s styling tips.
- Getting mascara-runningly, bowler hat-ruiningly wet trying to find Boris bikes to ride home on at 1am, giving up, getting a hot dog and the night bus home.
- Gin ‘n’ (pomegranate) juice.
- Hiding from Tom’s alcoholic Irish monstress of a landlady.
- Asking Tom’s Spanish flatmate for a DVD to watch and being offered “Shitty Shitty Bang Bang” and “Piddlejuice”.
- Breakfast at Cafe 338 where the woman next to us ordered Shepherd’s Bush instead of Shepherd’s pie.
- Cycling to Hackney flower market and buying everlasting flowers, FRIENDSHIP!
- Cycling to the Tate Modern and giving up on art because we wanted hot dogs.
- Being in a bike gang called Hackney Gooch.
- Shawty got dat twayyylve.
- “What’s that on your watch Thomas?” “Connnndennnsationnn.”
- Getting dressed up for another night out and ending up sat by a canal with a 4 pack of Foster’s and a bottle of white zinfandel.
- Being asked by a canal boat owner to join him for the funeral of his crayfish, called Colin. “He made a big splash for a small crayfish.” His name was Ben and we are still thinking of a gift to leave on his boat.
- Riding butts up and fast to the old Goldman mine!
- Tom being a tormentor and ramming with his bike to made ‘Star Wars noises’.
- Playing pool in the Joiner’s Arms on the wonkiest pool table ever. Deciding the forfeit was to do the Little Lad Dance in the street, and then forgetting the Little Lad Dance.
And by far the best part… sat in Tom’s bedroom throwing a sock at each other in turn and crying with laughter over it for about 10 minutes straight.
We had a lovely breakfast at Cafe 338, which is not named after the 388 bus.
We haven’t forgotten about our blog!
We just haven’t seen each other in a while :(
Tom just had lunch with a fashion designer and Ross off Project Catwalk. I’m in my flat listening to Blu Cantrell. Differences.
As if Tom comments on my Text Posts on Tumblr by changing the tags. Little bastard. Love you!
Tom and I have an ongoing argument about pasta bakes.
being gay is an outrage where we’re from…
this about sums things up…
Problems with having a joint blog #1
You disagree over what you’ve each ‘liked’.
Tom went to a flat viewing tonight, he’s looking for a new place in London…
…a room as part of a house share. He hasn’t lived with strangers before, we’re both pretty anxious about it! Anyway, we were on the phone 2 minutes before he met the guy. We agreed that he would text me ONE WORD about the guy and the flat. ONE WORD. It had to be all summed up in ONE WORD.
Typical Tom, I get this text 10 minutes later
‘…I don’t know. x’